This Post talks about what are the benefits of using hibernate?
Below are the key benefits of using hibernate framework:
- Hibernate is an Object/Relational Mapping solution for Java programming language. The term Object Relational Mapping refers to the process of mapping data from java object model representation to a relational data base representation (and vice versa).
- Hibernate framework takes care of mapping from Java classes to database tables (and from Java data types mapping to SQL data types), and also provides data queries and retrieval features using different hibernate APIs.
- Hibernate is design in such a way that it makes developer life easier from common data persistence-related programming tasks by eliminating the need for manual or hand-written data processing using SQL and JDBC.
- Hibernate does not hide the power of SQL and guarantees that your effort in relational technology and knowledge is always as valid.
- Hibernate cannot be the best solution for data-centric applications that only use stored-procedures to implement the business logic in the database
- Hibernate helps us to eliminate or encapsulate vendor-specific SQL code and it also helps with the common task of result set translation from a tabular representation to a graph of objects.
That’s all about what are the benefits of using hibernate?
You May Also Like:
Latest hibernate distribution Zip file download link
Hibernate 5 distribution binary details
Create SessionFactory in Hibernate5 using hibernate.cfg.xml
Create SessionFactory in Hibernate5 without hibernate.cfg.xml
Save and persist an entity example in hibernate
Hibernate CRUD(Create,Read,Update and Delete) example
Dirty checking in hibernate example
Understanding hibernate Configuration File
Why to use hibernate dialect?
Hibernate hbm2ddl property
If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to drop in below comment box.